Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #5 & LOTS more!!

Greetings to all our Sassy Cheryl friends! We're sending a special thank you to all of you who participated in our challenge last Tuesday. We loved visiting your blogs and seeing all of your fantastic Easter cards and projects. Hostess Tracy did such a fab job, didn't she? And all of you quickly followed her lead. Thank you Tracy for so many special challenges this month. We loved 'em all!

We've got lots to tell you today...This week we are doing something a little bit special. In addition to our random winner of a $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's, the design team will be picking their favorites from all of our entries. The top three will get this special blinkie for posting on their blog... oooh...!! Bragging rights!! (without the watermark, of course!).



Ooops before we get to this week's challenge, there's just a bit of housekeeping... we have to announce the winner of challenge #4.


#13 is Patricia Moore... lucky you Patricia! You are the winner of a $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop. Please contact Sassy Cheryl directly to claim your prize. Have fun shopping!

Let's look at our challenge for this week. Our DT hostess, Tracy, has one more fun challenge planned for us. She's winding up the month of March with a theme of DISTRESSING...so rip it, tear it, antique it... whatever your heart desires!

Here's what the DT has put together for you this week as some inspiration.




















We got crafty.. and now it's your turn.

We are looking forward to seeing your entries as we cruise through the list of participants. You have until 7:00 p.m. CST every Monday to submit your entry to be eligible for our challenge prizes. Our challenges rules are listed to the right.. don't forget that you have to use a Sassy Cheryl image.

Please link your specific Sassy Cheryl post, not just to your blog. If you have an online gallery, of course you can link up here too. Need help with anything? Just give us a shout.

See you soon...
The Sassy Cheryl Gals

10 comments:

  1. I love the DT inspiration - just wonderful this week... Now to send the kids to school so I can join in! (How do I link to a specific post and not my entire blog? Thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies should be 'distressed' more often! : ) Great image creations.

    Angela: If you click on the actual post from your blog it will be 'singled out' and then you just copy the address from the browser and that will make it link directly to the post. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful creations. I'd like to kidnap your design team and just sit with them for a day and watch them work...heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - I linked! (Hopefully I did it RIGHT this time...heehee.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm linked up...fun challenge...stepped out of my "comfy" zone! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The DT has outdone themselves (Just love Judy's card). I'm not sure if I linked it up right or not but hopefully it works. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been a follower for a while now. Great cards. Linked up and I came here from PCP. I think I did all that I was supposed to for a chance at that great piece of artwork. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here you go Cheryl! I've linked to my specific blog post and became a follower. I thought I already WAS following you but I must have only been following on PCP. Oops! You know I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love doing your challenges. thanks
    AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time to do your challenge....have been wanting to use this digi.

    ReplyDelete